Complete our booking form and secure your container today!
Please select the container number you have been provided from the list below:
What is the intended use for this container?
Are you a home-mover?
What is your anticipated storage period?
Please provide your details
Please provide your business details
Your Current Address
Your New Address
If you know your new address details, please enter them below
Please review the costs for this container rental, agree to our terms and conditions, sign and finally click "Finish" to submit your booking.undefined - undefined FT.
Amount payable today:Advance Rental
Your Monthly Rental:
This is the rental due between your commencement date and the 1st of the following month.cached
An error occurred while attempting to make your booking. Please try again.
Thank you for your booking, you will shortly receive an email with confirmation.
Note: If you do not receive an email within 15 minutes, please check your Junk/Spam folder.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR SELF STORAGE
1. By signing this Licence, the Licensee agrees to the Terms and Conditions detailed below. This Licence is governed by the Laws of England. No variation of the Licence is binding unless agreed in writing between the Landlord and the Licensee.
2. The Landlord permits the Licensee to occupy the storage unit(s) for the sole purpose of the storage of the Licensee’s goods subject to payment of the charges and to enter the Landlord’s site for the sole purpose of accessing the storage unit(s).
3. This Licence, will commence on the start date shown on the online booking form and will continue until terminated by either party giving 1 month’s clear notice to vacate the unit. The minimum rental period is one month.
4. Initial charges include one month’s rental in advance plus one month’s rent as a deposit and is due on commencement of this Licence. The deposit will be reimbursed on termination without interest and less any sums deducted for damage or arrears owed by the licensee. The unit must be left in the same good standard and condition as at the commencement of the rental and a photo of your cleaned container will be required and sent to the Landlord for a deposit refund.
5. Payment of rental is due on or before the 1st of each calendar month and a receipt for your payment will be sent soon after.
6. The Landlord shall not be liable to the Licensee for any loss or damage which may be suffered as a direct or indirect result of any circumstances whatsoever outside his control whether it is the non availability of the unit(s) or any other matter.
7. The Licensee shall not:
a. Carry out any action which causes a nuisance or annoyance.
b. Carry out any action that may render void or increase the rate of premium of any insurance held by the Landlord.
c. Assign, transfer or grant sub-licence to this Licence.
d. Use the storage unit as living accommodation.
e. Store goods outside the unit(s).
f. Store anything living, flammable, dangerous or illegal.
8. The Licensee shall:
a. Take reasonable care of the site and the storage unit(s).
b. Comply with all safety, fire and security instructions and precautions.
c. Receive delivery of goods to the unit(s) without inconveniencing the Landlord or other Licensees.
d. Ensure the unit(s) are secure at all times when unattended.
e. Indemnify the Landlord against any claims/actions/proceedings brought against the Landlord in connection with the Licensee’s use of the unit.
f. The Licensee is responsible for the rent until the Landlord has vacant possession.
g. Provide their own padlock(s) for their container(s) and be responsible for their own keys at all times. Should they lose the keys they will also be responsible to call a locksmith at their own cost.
h. Pay or indemnify the Landlord against any applicable rates or taxes.
i. Return all keys to the key box/Landlord, on departure of the site, where a container is supplied with a key.
j. Be responsible for insuring their own goods via an independent insurer.
k. Give one months’ notice in writing to the landlord prior to vacating their container.
9. The Licensee confirms that:
a. He/she is the Owner of and/or is entitled in Law to possession of goods stored, at all times.
b. All goods are not of a dangerous/highly combustible/explosive/illegal nature and will not emit odours or contaminate/damage/affect the Landlord’s property or property belonging to the other Licensees.
c. All goods are adequately packed and protected and do not include any living creature(s).
10. The Landlord reserves the right to:
a. Enter any unit(s) without permission but with due cause, in particular in the interests of safety or to prevent damage or injury to persons or property. The Landlord shall not be liable for any damage caused to the goods stored. as a result of the entry except where negligence is proved.
b. Transfer goods to another unit(s) with due cause provided the new unit(s) is of adequate size for the storage purpose originally designated.
c. Review the rent(s) and notify the Licensee of any increases, giving at least one month’s notice.
d. Give notice in writing to the Licensee of intention to double lock the unit(s) if the account falls 14 days into arrears.
e. After a further 14 days, give notice in writing to the Licensee of the intention to cut their locks and sell the goods stored in the unit(s) if such arrears are not settled within 14 days.
f. Dispose of such goods by sale at public auction or by destroying same. Proceeds of any sale will be applied to the arrears, and to offset any expenses incurred by the Landlord. The Licensee will be entitled to claim any balance remaining thereafter. The Landlord will be entitled to recover any outstanding balance due after sale.
g. Terminate the Licence with due cause and for whatever reason giving two week’s notice to the Licensee.
h. Amend these Terms and Conditions at any time giving 28 days notice to current Licensees.